Features and Benefits
- Supports 128 high-performance serial ports per system
- Dramatically decreases host CPU loading
- Modular design makes port expansion easy
- Monitor transmission status with LEDs on the module and two 7-segment displays
- Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems
- 460.8 Kbps maximum baudrate
The intelligent C320Turbo serial boards are expandable and flexible COM/TTY solutions for RS-232 applications that require connecting up to 128 serial devices to one computer. The C320Turbo’s on-board CPU and large dual-port memory take the load off host systems whose performance and scalability are critical for large-scale systems.
Drivers provided for a broad selection of operating systems
In addition to providing COM port drivers for all major operating systems, Moxa also supports the following dedicated operating systems for customers’ special needs.
DOS QNX 4.2x
Windows Linux 2.4/2.6
Windows (x64) Linux (x64)
SCO UnixWare 7
SCO OpenServer 5/6
SCO UNIX SVR 4.2
Dramatically decreases host computer’s CPU loading
The C320Turbo boards have a state-of-the-art onboard CPU thatdramatically reduces the host computer’s loading by up to 68%* forapplications that use 32 ports per board.
- Pentium 4, 1.8 GB CPU, 128 MB RAM
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Moxa PComm Pro Performance Analyzer
- 115.2 Kbps, full duplex, 24-hour burn-in