8 relay actuator outputs
8 opto-isolated digital inputs
LEDs indicate the energized relays
Onboard relay driving circuits
Onboard digital input signal conditioning circuits
Inputs are jumper selectable for AC/DC isolated input
Register compatible with ACL-725/PCL-725
ACL-7125 provides 8 electro-mechanical SPDT relays and 8 opto-isolated differential digital inputs
on a compact board.
- Relay Outputs
The 8 electro-mechanical relay outputs are addressed as a single I/O byte. Four of the relays are Form C contacts (Normally Open and Normally Closed) and the remaining relays are Normally Open. A red LED indicates each relay's ON/OFF status for monitoring.
- Numbers of relay: 8 relays, include 4 Form C, 4 Form A
- Relay type: Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT)
- Contact rating: 120VAC/0.5A or 30VDC/1A
- Breakdown voltage: 1000V AC/DC Peak min.
- Relay on/off time: 5 msec. typical
- Relay current: +12V@33mA for each relay
- Isolated Inputs
The 8 opto-isolated DI channels are used for sensing digital inputs and provide 1,000VDC isolation. Each can be configured with AC Filter or Non-AC Filter by jumper settings.
- Photo isolators: PC-814
- Input channels: 8
- Input signal:
- AC: don't care polarity
- DC: 0~24V or -24~0V
- Input voltage: 0~24VDC or AC 50~1,000Hz
- Input impedance: 1.2K?
- Isolation voltage: 2500VDC channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground
- Response time: 20 즗 sec without AC Filter, 2.2ms with AC Filter
- Operating temperature: 0줩 ~ 55줩C
- Storage temperature: -20줩 ~ 80줩C
- Humidity: 5~95%, non-condensing
- Power consumption:
- +5V @130mA typical
- Dimensions: 148 mm x 107 mm